Preparing for your Chimney Sweep Visit
When we attend your home, we will use a runner from the front door to the
room where the fireplace is being swept. The
chimney will be fully sealed to stop any soot or debris entering the
room. The chimney will then be swept and any debris and soot will be
removed from the premises. A smoke test will then be carried out and an NACS certificate issued, along with our invoice. We will require a 13amp plug
socket, mainly for the vacuum. The methods we use, leaves very little dust.
We will leave your fireplace clean and safe, just the way you wanted.
Here are what some of our clients say about us.
Our chimney sweeping method:
- Inspect and survey the chimney
- Inspect and survey the appliance
- Prepare the area by sheeting up the floor and fitting a suitable dust barrier around the fireplace
- Perform a thorough chimney sweep
- We use a Rodtech Power Sweep technique to eliminate unnecessary mess and disruption whilst sweeping your chimney
- Remove blockages inc birds*, squirrels, leaves, building debris etc
- Evacuation Smoke check for solid type fireplaces
- Clean and remove from the premises all debris
- Issue a certificate to show the chimneys have been professionally cleaned
Our Sweep Prices
Postcodes RG1, RG2, RG31, RG4, RG5, RG6, RG7, RG10 to RG12, RG30 to RG45 - Standard power sweep £50
Postcodes RG8, RG9, RG14 to RG29, SL5 to SL7 - Standard power sweep £65
Please call for prices
to provide sweep in all other postcodes.
- Bird Nest Removal, including Standard chimney sweep - £95
- AGA chimney sweep - £85
Bird Guards and Cowls- Birdguard, Supply Only - £45. (Please specify for solid fuel of gas appliance)
We cover all types of flues:
- Wood burning and multi-fuel stoves
- Open fires
- Oil fire flues
- Sweeping inglenooks
Additional services you may require:
- *Bird Nest Removal
- Fitting of bird guards and rain caps
Our standard Terms and Conditions apply.